- All products are added to your cart.
Jakob Demus LUXURY EDITION WITH PRINT
SCULPTURES OF LIGHT
The graphic oevre of Jakob Demus. The work of the Austrian printmaker Demus is unlike any other contemporary graphic art because of the exceptional technique he uses: diamond-drypoint. The diamond combines the expressiveness and the directness of drypoint with the suppleness and spontaneity of the etching needle. The design is drawn directly unto the plate without the intermediary of a chemical process. Three-quarters of the more than 300 prints he made between 1983 and 2005 were executed in this technique.
In 2005 The Rembrandt House showed the work of Demus . The Hercules Segers Foundation published the catalogue. The paperback version of this catalogue is sold out. The hardcover version is available for 92,50 euro. See related products.
A luxury edition of 60 volumes including an original print were also published at the time. 222 pages, many reproductions, as far as possible in true size. Signed and numbered by the artist in the back.
1. Catalogue Jakob Demus 1-15 including a print: Three Marrons. SOLD OUT
2. Catalogue Jakob Demus 16-30 including a print: Three Nuts. SOLD OUT
3. Catalogue Jakob Demus 31-45 including a print: Two Nuts. Only 11 volumes left.
4. Catalogue Jakob Demus 46-60 including a print: Study of Nuts. Only 7 volumes left.
The colour of the paper is light cream, the foto's are too greyish.